GO!

Soon to be New GP owner

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Hazel

Will YOU hold me- and spoil me?

Barked: Thu Jul 10, '08 7:13am PST 
So I am curious, where did you all get your GP's? Since we are living in Germany, we are getting a German GP. We may look to get a playmate for our little Hazel when we are back in the states, and curious how many hoops you had to jump thru to find one.

I would especially love to find a GP owner here in Stuttgart, Germany for out little Hazel to play with. Am I hoping for too much? thinking
[notify]
Zoey

The Zoenator

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 5:13am PST 
Hi, sorry I did not see your post earlier. I live in Florida USA and I did have to jump thru hoops to find her and after some missteps I called my local AKC Kennel Club and she knew of a local breeder!!! And when I called her she had just come back from the vet and both her girls were pregnant, what glory!!! We got second pick and I feel the best. You can see us here!!! [http://www.dogster.com/dogs/602185]
[notify]