GO!

Hey all you GP's out there. Lets talk

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Zoey

The Zoenator

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 6:17pm PST 
Just wanted to touch base with some GP's and owners. Things I thought a GP would be and act are not what "they" said.wave
[notify]
Kane

Shiny Boy

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '07 9:17pm PST 
Lol, very few GP owners on here! Out of countless people, only one was able to identify the breed and most of the them were saavy dog owners!
[notify]
Hazel

Will YOU hold me- and spoil me?

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 12:45pm PST 
We will be a GP owner come Saturday! (from a German Kennel, yes it is a GP!)

But i don't know enough of anything to tell you what is "normal." I just think they are beautiful dogs, and the mommy had a wonderful temperment.
[notify]

Rusty

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 2:05pm PST 
I know what you mean! I never heard of them until I rescued a stray dog. The folks at the vets office didn't even know what he was - one vet tech was close, thinking he might have been a mini-pin mix. I blew off her suggestion until I looked through a dog breed book and saw a photo that looked exactly like him - under German Pinscher. Since then, I've been reading up on the breed.

I guess people just toss out treasure in my neighborhood! (He was dumped out of a car because he had a bad wound.) I was shocked to find out he's a pedigree, and I'm so proud of him!
[notify]
Mango

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 8:04pm PST 
way to go
[notify]