GO!

I need advice about my last French Bulldog litter.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 1:20pm PST 
Hello! I've been browsing this great site for a while but this is my first post.

So, I have a gorgeous French bulldog female named abby! I have bred her a couple of times and have never had any trouble with the stud service I used. Well, the stud dog that we always went to was unfortunately attacked by another dog and wasn't in any shape to breed this time, poor baby. So, I had to use another stud service that was recommended to me by a local veterinarian.

Everything seemed great! Both my abby and his stud,larry are akc registered. The pregnancy went great! And birthed 3 beautiful puppies. Well, then the breeder said instead of pick of the litter he would take $1,000 instead. My daughter fell in love with his pick so it worked out perfect paying instead. Well, after I payed him I could no longer reach him by phone. Now, my daughter is unable to register her puppy. He was akc registered and I was provided proof of it.

My question is, is there any way I can register my daughters puppy? I have all paperwork for the mom (abby).

I appreciate and advice, thanks!
[notify]