GO!

What breed should we get next?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Waldo

King of farts

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '13 12:28pm PST 
Hi, I'm a Frenchie pup and my parents are thinking about eventually getting another dog for me to play with when I'm a bit older. They have some breeds in mind, but would love your opinion on which breeds you think would be a great match for a Frenchie!

We have been thinking about a lot of breeds, such as a: Pug, Corgi, Beagle snoopy, Dachshund, or even a big ol' Labrador big grin

Yes, we know we won't truly know until we meet the dog & have them interact, as every dog is different. However, I'm just curious to see what you all think before we start looking.

Edited by author Mon Jan 7, '13 12:29pm PST

[notify]
Mary Jane- Chronic

Jack's Blessing

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 2:04am PST 
Hello Waldo. It's been a while since you posted. Did your family bring home a new addition? We have a French Bulldog and a Boston Terrier. We brought them home only a month apart and they are the perfect match.
[notify]