GO!

I was told my dog was a Brittany Beagle mix, but I am now thinking maybe French Brittany??? Anyone?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Daisy

Daisy Dukes!

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 6:02pm PST 
You can see her pictures and tell me what you think! I stumbled upon this site and saw a dog named "Sammie" who was a FRENCH Brittany and she looks SO much like Daisy! smile

Thanks!
[notify]
Scout

Have Dog - Will Travel

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 7:51pm PST 
Your pup looks like a very pleasant personality dog. But, a pure bred french brittany would have very little tail. Certainly appears to have some beagle in there, and my guess more than one other. If you are really interested, you can have a DNA analysis that can pretty clearly present the percentages of recognized breeds.

I know this is a very late answer to your question from a couple years ago, but in case you are still reading, how about an update on Daisy,
[notify]