GO!

Considering Blue Buffalo or Nutro Ultra - looking for a health toy breed formula

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jan 15, '14 6:42am PST 
bump
[notify]
Murphy

Barked: Wed Jan 22, '14 11:59am PST 
The Wellness Small Breed Toy Breed is the same size as what she's been eating. In fact, it looks identical to her old food except that it's a little darker (and it smells better I think). I started introducing it a few days ago and so far so good! happy dance

Thank you for all the great suggestions!
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sun Jan 26, '14 6:31pm PST 
Bump
[notify]

Benny

Where did I bury- that bone- again...

Barked: Wed Jan 29, '14 6:25pm PST 
I realize you've started on Wellness but I'll throw in my two bits dancing

Benny has been on Nutro Ultra since I got him and he's done really well on it. He's a healthy weight, has a healthy appetite and has a gorgeous coat. I like that its manufactured all in Nutro owned facilities in the states so its got really good quality control for those of us worried about where the food is made and by who.

Hope you find something that works way to go
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2