GO!

Good canned dog food that looks "real"

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Noah

Herpaderp-apotam- us

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 7:18am PST 
I'll add another vote for Weruva.
[notify]
Lily

Whose bed?? Why- would YOU think- that?

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 4:53pm PST 
Lily and Moira liked some 4Health beef stew this week. As a previous poster said, this food is at Tractor Supply. Decent ingredients and a decent price.
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Thu Dec 26, '13 8:58pm PST 
Came in to add Lotus to the list. I won a can of Beef and Asparagus Stew and gave that to the dogs for their Christmas dinner. It smells delicious! And it looks exactly like stew with recognizable chunks of meat and veggies. It actually looks just like Bergoo if anyone knows what that is. Definitely a huge hit with the dogs. The best part is that it didn't congeal in the fridge!! It was still mushy and stewy even after being refrigerated overnight.
[notify]

Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 4:00am PST 
Bump
[notify]
Taggert

Semper Vorax

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 10:10am PST 
skip the cans which are bad for the environment and go with I and Love and you In the raw.

Cans are messy, filled with water that comes from a non-local source, and contribute to tons of waste. Dehydrated casts about the same or cheaper than buying the expensive cans that have more than just pate. With dehydrated, it's the same nutrition, only you are not paying for water, you are adding your own.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2