GO!

Well we are back and Penny is very picky!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 1:05am PST 
Penny,
Mika is nearly 80 pounds and likes to think she is a little princess,she acts like a prissy little thing all of the time. She sits up on her butt,refuses to go outside when it rains,hates getting her paws wet because she seems to believe she will melt and sticks her nose up at more food and treats than you can think of,Kai while a bit less picky still thinks he is entitled to have and eat only what he likes and the BB duck formula is it,they even refused to allow my hubby kisses or pets for two weeks because he brought home the chicken flavor instead of the duck. We tried the mixing as well and both of them picked out the Blue and ignored the other brands/flavors. I guess we can't complain though,they have been healthy,happy and do very well on it.smile
[notify]
Penny Lane

I always get my- way!

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 12:56pm PST 
I wonder if Penny and Mika might be related! She refuses to go outside when it rains as well. I have to walk out with her and hold an umbrella so she will go to bathroom. The other two dogs look at me like I am crazy! My cat that passed not too long ago was just as picky about BB Duck he would eat nothing else and woe be to whomever brought home any other flavor of BB it was the cat cold shoulder! The BB wilderness seems to be what she wanted so we will be sticking with it she has had 1/2 cup so far today and I am betting she will eat another 1/2 cup at dinner time. Thankfully she doesn't eat as much as the other two or I would go broke! They are also all addicted to the Blue Buffalo treats, I have yet to find one that they don't like.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2