GO!

Authority Dog food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Willow

Barked: Tue Sep 17, '13 1:12pm PST 
What do you guys think of PetSmarts grain free Authority? shrug

Ingredients: chicken, chicken meal, dried green peas, potato starch, flaxseed meal, dried beet pulp, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, dried potatoes, dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of ascorbic acid), copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin, calcium iodate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin and vitamin B12 supplement

Edited by author Wed Sep 18, '13 3:54am PST

[notify]
Willow

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 8:13am PST 
Anyone ?
[notify]
Silas

Loco

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 11:49am PST 
I feed Silas Authority Grain Free. He's a picky eater and does well on it.

I think it's good quality for the price. The only compliant I have is it only comes in one flavor (Chicken), but I have heard they might be coming out with more.
[notify]

Willow

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 2:29pm PST 
Thank you smile
[notify]
Silas

Loco

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 4:22pm PST 
No problem smile
My sister's puppy is on Authority as well (Chicken and Rice Puppy); and she's very happy with it. Her dog had really soft stool which was cleared up when she switched to Authority.
[notify]
Zeea

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 4:36pm PST 
Hey Willow,

I defiantly would support Authority! puppy

I don't use the grain free as I use the large breed puppy but I hear the grain free is supposed to be even better.

My dog had very soft stools and her coat was kinda dry; at this point she was a Nutro. I started mixing in Authority and her stool got a bit better. Then I decide to forget Nutro and go with Authority and I am super happy with it.

It is a great food for a great price.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 9:03pm PST 
Bumping to kill spambots...again
[notify]
Willow

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 1:48am PST 
Thanks Zeea
[notify]