GO!

Has anyone tried satin balls?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Sasha

Better watch- yourself!

Barked: Tue Jul 30, '13 5:20am PST 
Has anyone here tried and had success with satin balls for weight gaining? I'm having alot of trouble with Dante's appetite, it comes and goes. He's on alternating kibble and raw days but there's not alot of difference for either one. He already gets 2 eggs a day in his kibble as his eating stimulant and hopefully good source of fat, but he needs to gain a couple pounds. There's quite a few recipes out there, tho I think I found one I like. But anyone here try them before?
[notify]
Chevy

Find new roads.

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 10:06am PST 
I was actually going to so the Satin Ball recipe for my pit bull puppy to help her gain weight..i heard that
It does work. But how you feed your dogs eggs with their food does that also help?
[notify]
Sasha

Better watch- yourself!

Barked: Fri Aug 16, '13 3:29pm PST 
Well he's doing better on eating, so still haven't tried it yet. But they both get a raw egg every day. Sasha's is over her raw food, with shell. Dante's is over his kibble usually without shell cuz he's not a huge fan of it all the time. But they both love it, will eat a plain egg out of an empty bowl
[notify]