GO!

Uh oh, P & G screws up again!!!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 19, '13 7:39am PST 
Our distributor just told me that they got a NEW massive recall from P $ G this morning. Affecting all California natural and others.
Bet this is the end!
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Wed Jun 19, '13 8:11am PST 
Saw a post on FB from our local feed store that they are dropping their entire line of California Naturals, Evo, Innova, Healthwise, Mother Nature and Karma now because of all these recent recalls. confused

Edited by author Wed Jun 19, '13 8:17am PST

[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 19, '13 8:17am PST 
Yup, our distributor is dropping them, too.
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Jun 19, '13 9:02am PST 
this would be driving me crazy...glad I feed raw.
[notify]
Snickers

Momma is the- center of the- universe...

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 6:46pm PST 
Hate P & G….
[notify]
Firefly

Life is better- with Sheltie- love.

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 7:21pm PST 
Thanks P & G for ruining a good line of foods.

Firefly really liked their biscuits (EVO) too, so thank you for crushing the food dreams of a little Sheltie, because she won't be able to have them anymore.

naughty
[notify]
Hades

I will lick you- to death!

Barked: Mon Jul 1, '13 11:55pm PST 
Have you tried the Blue Buffalo biscuts? My Hades is very particular (we won't mention how particular because it borders on Sheldon Cooper type behavior) and he loves their biscuts and other treats.
[notify]