GO!

New food suggestion for VERY sensitive tummies. We've already tried Blue with no luck :(

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Jun 13, '13 9:51am PST 
Good Luck! Please do keep us posted.hugwishes
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jun 20, '13 6:02am PST 
I've been through the entire food dilemma for a few months now. This board was very helpful. I no longer see it as an emergency but a gradual process of finding what is going to be right for my dog. Atarted with Canidea, even tried Rachel Ray LID, Blue, did a Venison based Nutro, now on Taste of the Wild Bison Venison. Using canned of pumpkin definitely helps. I also add Perfect Form by Healthy Kitchen. I'd love to get him off the Perfect Form and just be able to throw a bowl of kibble down so I do keep searching for a better option. TOTW is more affordable than other grain free foods (though more than plain ol' Canidae which was my staple food for 15 years before this dog with sensitivites.) I will say my other dog, a black lab mix who can eat anything, SHINES on TOTW.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2