GO!

Suggestions of new food?!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Hank

Is it dinner- time yet?

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 6:44am PST 
I just bought Hank TOTW pacific stream smoked salmon. He seems to be doing well on it!
[notify]
Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 11:25am PST 
I haven't read all of the posts but has anyone suggested a site like Petflow.com? you can get it auto delivered and if you buy a big bag the shipping is usually free because amounts of $49 are shipped for free.
[notify]
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Thu Jun 27, '13 4:28pm PST 
I and Love and You Nude food
Nutrisca
Merrick
Fromm 4 star
Sojos Complete (turkey or beef)
Castor and Pollux natural ultramix indulgent recipe grain free

All great foods, I would look into those. I and love and You can be purchased at petco and Natural Groceries. Castor and pollux can be found at petsmart and whole foods, those might be the easiest two to find other than that, just order online. YOu can find better deals directly from the manufacturer if you look into it
[notify]

Hank

Is it dinner- time yet?

Barked: Fri Jun 28, '13 1:32pm PST 
I put Hank on Taste Of The Wild grain free pacific salmon. He gets 1 can of TOTW and 1/2 cup of dried mixed in. He's doing great on it and seems to really love it!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2