GO!

Instant Goat's Milk

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Wed May 8, '13 4:48pm PST 
We just received samples of The Honest Kitchen's Pro Bloom instant goat's milk at Dogster HQ. The package indicates that it's a natural supplement with probiotics and digestive enzymes. Has anyone tried this?

Edited by author Wed May 8, '13 4:52pm PST

Cosmo

Have toy, will- play!

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 8:50am PST 
No, it says it will be available mid-May. I'd love to though. I feed 2 of my dogs THK and love their products!
[notify]
Mulder

Spooky Mulder

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 5:48pm PST 
I've used whole raw goats milk before with mine. They don't have major issues so it was more of a "couldn't hurt to try it" sort of deal, but they all liked it and did well on it.
[notify]

Shayne CGC,- RL2

Shayne- Disc Doggin in- the 'Burgh!

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 6:56pm PST 
My pups get raw goats milk frequently and I think it's great but I'm not sure this would be the same thing because it's dehydrated ... i think it would have to be pasteurized to dehydrate.

It SOUNDS like they are adding probiotics to the goats milk... raw goats milk simply has lots of probiotics in it naturally. The solubility of added probiotics may be different than the raw that has natural probiotics in it. There are also lots of other benefits to raw goats milk but i'm not sure the instant goats milk would have any of these.
[notify]