GO!

Puppy food?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Frankie

Cheese? PLEASE!

Barked: Tue May 7, '13 5:07pm PST 
If I had to do it all again I would recommend Fromm.
They have all life-stages and are a family-owned company.

Our experience with puppy to adult food was:
We started Frankie on Purina Pro Plan Chicken and Rice Puppy formula bc that is what the foster mom had the dogs on, as well as the biewers she had been breeding. And bc she had been breeding and fostering a long time, that is what I went with. Frankie did okay on it, but so many brands have had recalls. We have also used Wellness puppy-while he eats almost anything, he wasn't too crazy about the Wellness. We tried Taste of the Wild after reading about it here and on dog food advisor. Did okay with that but then that was recalled. We also tried the newer Blue Buffalo grain-free one, he did okay with that.

But for now it is Fromm.
Wished we started him on this from the beginning.

GL!! puppy
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2