GO!

Found a great deal on buffalo bully sticks!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Noah

Herpaderp-apotam- us

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 5:11pm PST 
Step 1:

To go LivingSocial deal posted here:
http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/626802-30-to-spend-on-pet-f ood-for-delivery?rui=50630189

It's for $30 worth of stuff on PetFlow.com for $15, if you don't want to click it.

Step 2:

Buy said deal.

Step 3:
PROFIT!
No seriously, go to PetFlow.com, search for Canine Caviar Buffalo Bully Sticks. 12" bully sticks for $1.99 each.

Step 4:
If you're like me, buy as many as they will allow (35).

The only catch is you need to be a new PetFlow.com customer, but I'm sure you can sign up with a different email address and get the deal.

Hopefully you all found this as helpful as I did, I've already had a couple friends do the deal as well.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 7:08pm PST 
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Been needing to buy some more bully sticks. I'm just hoping they're not super skinny, although I'm sure he'll enjoy them regardless.
[notify]
Noah

Herpaderp-apotam- us

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 7:31pm PST 
We got our first delivery of them today, and I don't think they're super skinny. They seem to range from 1/2 inch thick to almost an inch thick. They seem to be overall a bit thicker than Merrick bully sticks, if you've ever bought those.
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 8:05pm PST 
Sounds good smile Don't think I've ever bought the ones from Merrick, but it sounds like these were a good deal!
[notify]
Ava, NTD

Miss Ava Roo

Barked: Sun Apr 7, '13 1:09pm PST 
Thanks so much for posting this!! I've been too broke lately to keep bullysticks in stock and this helped a lot. Ava's gonna be a happy pup in a few days way to go
[notify]