GO!

Food that giant breed adult and puppy can share?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Kloppers

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 2:13pm PST 
A friend of mine is looking to feed her Bull Mastiffs the same food, one is 5months and the other 2.5. They are currently eating Science Diet Large Breed Puppy and Pedigree. I know cost is a concern and it doesn't have to be grain free , as they both seem to be healthy now, other than being slightly thicker than need be.

Any thoughts on Precise Wild at Heart Flight or River Line?

I am just looking for as many options as possible that I can wean out for her. I have a couple on my list but I know I will never think of all of them.

Thanks in advance
[notify]
Hope

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 8:55pm PST 
Well Royal Canine has a Jr blend for giant breeds. You could try that.
[notify]
Ginger

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 10:05am PST 
There are several all life stages foods. You could feed Horizon's foods. Nature's Variety Prairie is a good all life stages food too. We have feed that to our last 2 puppies and fed it to our adult dogs too. They all did well on it. Also Fromm is a great food and I believe their 4-star formulas are also all life stages. We currently rotate between Fromm and Horizon.
[notify]