GO!

Buy Dog food Online

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:03am PST 
Hi, I was wondering if any of y'all purchase your dog's food online? My neighbor does and has it delivered once a month, but as we are on completely different schedules I don't have a chance to speak with her. I work nights & get my sleep during the day so being able to buy online would make things much easier.

*I usually get the 46lb bag of Purina Dog Chow from Walmart because it's about $24 & is the best deal.
[notify]
Addie CL1- CL2 CL3 NAJ

if it moves,- I'll chase it!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 6:34am PST 
It depends. Usually places will have a discount or sometimes free shipping on bags if you do it on a schedule. If you dont I just sign up for their news letter and watch for shipping specials. It really helps if you're limited on local choices and cant get a food locally. It does tend to be just a tad more, but sometimes it's worth it.

Hopefully you are thinking of a better food than pedigree? smile Its not horrible, but you could get a lot better food for about the same price! Check out taste of the wild, for example. There's others too.. have fun looking around the site!

Petflow, mr chewys and petfooddirect are some popular sites to order from
[notify]
Rocky

SQUIRREL!!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:59pm PST 
Wag.com is great. That's what we use. Shipping is free for orders over $50 and usually arrive the next day for us. I also agree that you should check into taste of the wild. Decent food at a decent price.
[notify]

Rocky

SQUIRREL!!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 1:04pm PST 
Wag.com is great. That's what we use. Shipping is free for orders over $50 and usually arrive the next day for us. I also agree that you should check into taste of the wild. Decent food at a decent price.
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 11:39pm PST 
LOL this time I got her Pedigree because it was a better deal than the Purina. My budget doesn't allow for much wiggle room at times, so it's hard for me to get Angel the best food possible or else I would.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 26, '13 12:26am PST 
There are plenty of dog foods available in the market. It might be difficult to select the most appropriate one for your dog. But your dog would need extra nutritional diets with higher quantity of protein, minerals & vitamins for rapid growth.

Three main types of puppy or dog foods: dry, moist, semi-moist.

Dry food: Affordable with higher amount of protein. Easily digestible and keeps the dog’s teeth clean & strong.

Moist food: Moderately expensive & can easily be digested.

Semi-moist food: This kind of dog food is easily digestible and doesn’t need refrigeration but it is comparatively expensive.

what is the best puppy food
[notify]
Hoss

Hoss the Boss

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 6:44am PST 
Something to think about with a better food, you will be feeding less since most is digested and in the long run your dog will be healthier, which will save you money.
[notify]
Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 8:53am PST 
I always buy Daisy's food online because it isn't sold anywhere near me.

I almost always buy from Chewy.com Anything over 49 bucks ships for free. In addition, if you put it on a set schedule there is an additional discount. I highly recommend them.

I also order all my dog food and ship it to my parents house when we go to visit-one less thing to pack!
[notify]
Lady- (1999-2013)

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 10:08am PST 
Some other places to buy online are chewy.com, petflow.com, petbest.com, petcarerx.com, petfood.com, k9cuisine.com, amazon.com.
[notify]
Uno

I'm huntin'- wabbits

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 11:19pm PST 
I like chewy.com, they have better prices than some other places, plus free shipping on orders over $49 and 15% off first purchase. You can get fromm classic for $37 which is pretty affordable.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2