GO!

Do Satellite TV Spambots Have Dogs?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4  
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 3:57pm PST 
Just when I decided the problems were fixed and it was worth coming back here the spam bots are back.
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 4:58pm PST 
Tech Operations is on it! Paws crossed they can stop these silenced
Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Fri Mar 15, '13 1:40am PST 
When registering an account is there a human verification system? I'd think that'd stop bots from making a bunch of different accounts to spam because a human has to do it. Or have them for each new forum or post made, that way bots can't spam because someone has to manually type in the code to be able to post.
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Mar 15, '13 6:41am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughugANDbig hug big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug &flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers
to all of you who work so hard to keep these fiends from destroying our site.
your hard work and dedication is very appreciated by many of us who count on you each and every day although we may not always let you know.way to go
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Wed Mar 20, '13 12:37pm PST 
Take that Spambots!
silenced

hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 20, '13 12:38pm PST 
Beasley, that was a really fast recovery! Good job!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Mar 20, '13 12:57pm PST 
Good job , Beasley et alflowersflowersflowers Keep thosenaughty spambots away!!!
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 12:53pm PST 
shrug

Tech is going to look at a registration based solution on Monday. In the meantime, they will try to remove the existing spam but the spammers are basically posting every few minutes, here in Dogster's forums, and in Answers on both Dogster and Catster.

We're continuing to work on this and paws crossed those silenced will be banished from our Community soon!

I hope you're all having a great weekend!
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 4:42pm PST 
>>>>>>> (*) Spambot

Take aim.................. smirk...........

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repeat
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4