GO!

Satellite TV Spammers

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 6:33pm PST 
We received an avalanche of spam in Dogster Forums and Answers today. Watch Dog, the Moderators, and I removed hundreds of spam posts. Unfortunately, the spammers are creating accounts regulary, and posting in the Forums consistently, every minute or so. Legitimate posts are buried 25 pages in.

The Tech Team and Ops Urgent were unable to resolve the issue or remove the SPAM posts in the Forums today, nor are they able to investigate further until Monday.

In the meantime, in an effort to thwart the spammers I requested to have Dogster registration disabled. Unfortunately, they are somehow making their way around the disabled registration. I have tried unsuccessfully to "bump" buried posts but the spammers one up me. Le sigh.

Please know that the Community team is doing everything we can to remove existing spam in the Forums and hope the technical team will find a permanent solution after the week's end.

Thanks for all your help flagging these posts and have a great weekend!

meditateflowers
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 4:31pm PST 
Thank you to you, all the moderators and HQ for trying to get rid of thesesilencednaughty !@#%$^^& idots! We aprreciate all that you having been attemping to do hugflowers
[notify]