GO!

Has anyone tried the Honest Kitchen Beams?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Tessie

Which way did- they go?

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 7:20pm PST 
Beams

my dogs love them and they seem a bit less pricey and healthier than bully sticks.
[notify]
Dennis- FDCH-S,- TFIII

I love agility- and flyball!

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 7:45pm PST 
Dennis loves them so much that we buy them by the case! I use them as a high value jackpot type treat when he is training.
[notify]
Noah

Herpaderp-apotam- us

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 1:18pm PST 
Noah likes them a lot but they're more of a treat than a chew. They're gone in a few seconds.
[notify]

Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 6:08pm PST 
**Bump**

flowers
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 8:22pm PST 
Blog I go to have reviewed them and they liked them.

I been meaning to pick up some maybe the local dog groomer that carries the honest kitchen food has it now..

Saya loves salmon skin chews they're more like snacks then chews especially for Bella the boxer..

I read the beams last longer then the salmon skins which is nice.
[notify]
Murphy

Smurph Man

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 8:38pm PST 
I've never seen them before, I'll have to check the next time I go to get Murph's food. They seem awesome, and less expensive than bully sticks. Hopefully they don't smell as bad as bully sticks!
[notify]
Hazel Louise

Therapy Dog- Greatness!

Barked: Fri Mar 15, '13 8:38am PST 
My 3 small dogs love them. They don't really like other chews, but they do love these. Because my dogs are smaller they do last a little longer than a treat. I buy the smaller size. I think they're pretty reasonably priced. They do smell...like fish lol!
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sat Mar 16, '13 7:18pm PST 
They may be cheaper than bully sticks, but by the sounds of it, last a much shorter time. So if you're calculating cost by how long each one lasts, seems like bully sticks are the better buy. If they're being used as a treat rather than a chew, then they aren't really comparable.

That said, they sound interesting. Might give them a try as a snack for the dogs.
[notify]