GO!

Any difference between Acana and Acana light and fit

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 8:07pm PST 
So I went to pick up Mika's Acana at the vet today and because of that fire they had in their factory or whatever all they have in stalk is Acana light and fit. She said it has the same ingredients but less calories, and Mika would be fine on it, just feed her a bit more then usual. I just wanted some thoughts from you guys about that?
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 8:34pm PST 
Slightly less fat, more carbs, more plants, less calories. Not much of a difference really, shouldn't be a big deal for your dog. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not a fan of "diet" or "lite" foods, but I would feed one if I couldn't get the regular stuff.
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 7:09am PST 
which do you think is better, feeding her the light and fit stuff or putting her back on blue buffalo till they get some in
[notify]