GO!

We're Back! New Food choice for us :)

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 8:07pm PST 
Hey guys! I bet it's been close to a year since Rosey and Sweetpea have been on here! I quit posting on here because of judgemental people and comments, but we've missed logging in, and missed some faces on here smile Well I've been feeding them Iams Simple and Natural in the Chicken and Rice flavor. I'm pretty impressed with it. I like it, and they do too, but I've been wanting to try one more... TOTW. So when they're Iams is gone, we're trying TOTW. How do ya'll like Taste of the Wild?
[notify]
Lucy Belle

The Pogo Stick

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 10:46pm PST 
All of mine eat TOTW and love it. smile
[notify]

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 11:19pm PST 
I have not tried TOTW but it is a much better food than Iams so I encourage you to switch.
[notify]

Colt

A cute little- devil.

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 9:58am PST 
Taste of the wild is great! We love it. It's a good food at a good price, and Colt says it tastes pretty good, too. I'm sorry that people were being judgmental... red face I have said insensitive things on the internet in the past and I still regret it naughty
[notify]
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 8:33pm PST 
I'm glad to be back! I'm very excited to be switching foods too. I've always wanted to try TOTW. I've tried BB, and my dogs loved it, and so did I, but it got too expensive. I've heard that TOTW is awesome and less costly, so I'm switching to it. Even though Iams simple and Natural is't the best, it's better than nothing, and it HAS to be better than some crappy others out there. My aunt and Uncle's elderly Chihuahua switched to TOTW and got the majority of her hair back, so I'm convinced it's gotta be good! Plus we will be adding a new poodle baby to the gang soon, so I want some good food to start it out on. And Colt, it's okay smile We all say things sometimes that are rude or insensitive. It's all good smile
[notify]
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 1:53pm PST 
Have any of you switched to TOTW and saw noticeable results? I'd like to hear some stories about how TOTW made a difference in your dogs.

Edited by author Mon Feb 11, '13 1:54pm PST

[notify]
Indy

Can I get a- belly rub?

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 10:04pm PST 
Its a decent food ingredient wise, but the company has had so many recalls, I don't trust them anymore. You might want to look into Fromm, their classics like is pretty affordable, like $37 for 33 lb bag and no recalls.
[notify]
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 11:10pm PST 
which of their formulas have been recalled before? And what were they recalled for? Dang, I hope I chose a good food...
[notify]
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 8:28pm PST 
I gave my two chihuahuas their first meal of TOTW Wetlands Canine with roasted fowl today. THEY LOVED IT! They were gobbling it up. I've heard so many people I know who feeds their dogs TOTW, and they swear by it. My Aunt has a 14 year old sickly chihuahua who has hair loss and seizures. They put her on TOTW, and she got a lot of her hair back and hasn't had as many seizures.
[notify]