GO!

Orijen Makes Treats Now!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 1:34pm PST 
I was getting some store bought treats yesterday. I was disappointed to learn my fave duck tenders were sourced from Thailand, so I was looking at other stuff. The staff asked if I had seen the new Orijen line. I was so excited to find a bag of duck treats. Local source & it had duck liver & duck meat as its only ingredients. A bit pricey, but the dogs loved them. Thought I would mention it here. Anyone else tried them yet? I saw duck, lamb, bison, & chicken.

Edited by author Sun Jan 27, '13 8:02am PST

[notify]
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 5:53pm PST 
Thanks for the heads up!! dancing

I haven't seen any for sale yet, but will keep my eyes open for them!
I had heard a while ago that Champion was going to make a line of canned foods. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for that.
[notify]