GO!

Any particular cooked foods specifically for Min Pins?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 6:06pm PST 
I am wanting to start cooking for my Min Pins, and I didnt know if there were certain foods they should/shouldnt have for this breed. Or what would a sample menu be like for this breed for a day?
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 7:26pm PST 
Unless there is some particular illness the breed has more commonly than other breeds feed a min pin same as any other dog.

See the home cooking forum down a couple on the main forum page for great threads on how to feed dogs fresh food. See Sedona's thread on how to precisely make a food in particular.
http://www.dogster.com/forums/Home_Prepared_Food_Recipe s/thread/640881
You don't have to use a perfect food with all the i's dotted and t's crossed right away, get it approximately right and every time you cook up a batch of food tweak it so it is even better.

For a whole book's worth of information on feeding fresh food to dogs go to dogaware.com.
[notify]