GO!

Still very hungry after eating ZiwiPeak?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Chico

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 1:43pm PST 
So I got some ZiwiPeak the other week, around December 23 to be honest. I've had him on it since that date and I've given him about 2oz. I give him a full scoop of it and 2 hours after that I see him eating anything he can find under the couch or just sniffing around for anything he can eat.

The last time I got him weighed he was at 16lbs that was about 3 months ago. On the bag it says that the recommended portion is 2oz or a bit more if the dog gets a lot of exercise. His exercise level is normal. Since I work 5 days of the week we usually go on 1 hour walks before I leave for work. Then just around our block when I get home since I get home at around 3 A.M.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem on ZiwiPeak? I don't want him to get over weight either since he's almost 11. Does it usually take this long for some dogs to get used to the smaller portions?
[notify]