GO!

natures variety raw boost

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 5:49pm PST 
has anyone tried this food yet? i bought this food today, but was just wondering if anyone has tried this and your thoughts were on this food
[notify]
Maddie

got any food???

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 10:52am PST 
I saw that no one responded, how is your pup doing on it so far? I currently feed the LID Turkey Instinct but was looking at the raw boost.
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 7:27pm PST 
I'm trying it out right now and so far am not impressed. It might be since the kind I am using is chicken and my dog is iffy with chicken, but I have not noticed any positive difference between it and the regular salmon Instinct formula I tried a while ago.
If I remember it, I'll let you know what I think of it when I'm done with this bag in a few weeks.
[notify]

Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 7:53pm PST 
I'm not impressed with it either. she has been drinking more with this food and she also has started going to the bathroom more shrug she is also on the chicken one. I'm thinking i am going to be finding a new food here soon
[notify]