GO!

Confession time. What's the worst snack/food thing you'll still give your dog?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 7:42am PST 
leftovers of everything. he looooves chicken noodle soup and mashed potatoes.
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 2:12pm PST 
Scrambled eggs. Special chicken sausages off the BBQ. He scored part of Mum's smoked Salmon the other day because she was going away for a week (I won't eat it)

he will get a hash brown on occasion, still in the take away bag. I put it in the bag and fold the top over before giving it to him. It makes him work for it when he has to rip the bag to shreds or figure out how to open the burger box to get it out
[notify]
Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 3:36pm PST 
scrambled eggs, string cheese, and they get a dog cookie when they go to bed. they also once in awhile get a piece of pupperoni not the best i know but they like it
[notify]

River Dancer

Born to Wiggle

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:16pm PST 
Chinese fortune cookies. Only once in a while.
[notify]
Cricket

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:14pm PST 
Cricket usually gets about 3 milk bones a day. Maybe a few more if she is extra good puppy
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:02am PST 
I think they get a taste of almost everything my husband eats. I've tried talking to him but he don't listen.
I usually give them salmon treats. Maybe a little bite of cheese puffs or chips.
They don't like dog biscuits and I feel bad everytime someone offers them cause they just spit them out. Angus is really the only one who will eat fruit or veges.
[notify]
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 2:37am PST 
Junk food like cheese puffs or pizza crusts. In very limited amounts even on the occasion that they're given, though.

I will often share meat or vegetables (peas and green beans). But these are not bad for dogs so I have no problem giving them liberally.

Edited by author Sun Jan 13, '13 2:40am PST

[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 5:16am PST 
peanut butter toast.

I dont feel meats, cheeses, or eggs are snack foods.
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 12:07pm PST 
The Girls get anything that's not toxic to dogs. Pizza crusts and the like.
Conker gets anything that's not toxic to dogs and that does not contain wheat or corn.
Can't remember what the worst individual item may have been.
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 5:31pm PST 
I consider a bad snack one that doesn't contribute to nutritional needs. The egg he gets from the breakfast pan is good for him and the peanut butter kong has lots of a couple minerals his raw diet is a bit low in but Max is sensitive to wheat. I give in to him and give him pizza crusts sometimes and he suffers from eye goobers for a couple days following.
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8