GO!

Walmart Launches Pure Balance Dog Food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Chocolate

Benjamin Button- of dogs

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 8:29pm PST 
Well when compared to the Ol Roy crap I say yay walmart! happy dance
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 10:35pm PST 
I had no problems feeding this to my dog. I went back to feeding Chicken Soup for the Pet Lovers Soul. This company also had it's fair share of recalls. Walmart is a far drive for me and I don't go there much. A health food store much closer carries CSFPLS. I noticed his poops were a little bigger on Pure Balance.

Guest, where did you hear Pure Balance is not AAFCO certified? Pretty sure it is. I don't remember seeing the phrase: This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Don't spread untrue rumors.

The best dog food is one your pet does good on with quality ingredients. Pure Balance may do be the best for your dog. It is a far cry from the lowest quality dog foods. Ingredient wise it is a better food than Iams. Iams uses by-products.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3