GO!

Hound and gatos 98% canned food?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Riley

Mommys spoiled- little boy!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '12 4:01pm PST 
I just went to our local feed store and they have a brand called hound and gatos canned food for 1.99 per can. I bought rabbit, beef and chicken and my dogs love them. Anyone heard of them? I guess they are coming out with kibble later this year.
[notify]
Charlie

Turd Burglar

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 6:26pm PST 
I used this brand as a kibble topper when I did feed kibble. My dogs did great on it and I would use it again if needed.
[notify]
Barney,- friend of- Lennox

Bad to the Bone

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 9:13pm PST 
Never heard of it myself...is there a website indicated on their label anywhere?
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 7:18am PST 
http://houndgatos.com/

took a flying look...seems pretty good.

lets get some opinions on this!
[notify]
Riley

Mommys spoiled- little boy!

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 2:26pm PST 
Thanks guys. So far the LOVE the beef and chicken. They do have a beef, chicken and salmon one we are going to try tonight. But for the price its decent I think.
[notify]