GO!

Anyone ever use Missing Link or know much about it?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Frankie

Cheese? PLEASE!

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '12 9:24am PST 
I had posted this in the pup forum before and did not get much response or much more knowledge, so I figured I would try here.

Has anyone used this or known someone who has?
What benefits did you see?

Any info on this would be appreciated, thanks! smile
[notify]
Thor CGC

God of Thunder

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '12 10:51am PST 
I use Missing Link for Thor. The vet recommended it after he hurt his leg and I am glad he did.

His leg had a lot better mobility. Now that his leg is better we are still using it as a preventative and because it makes his coat look amazing smile

Overall I am very happy with it!
[notify]
Hallie

Shelter Beagles- need homes

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '12 7:37pm PST 
I've been using it for Hallie for months! It's good for her joints and makes her coat and skin look amazing.
[notify]

Frankie

Cheese? PLEASE!

Barked: Wed Aug 15, '12 8:21pm PST 
Great responses!!
I may have to check this stuff out! way to go
[notify]
Seth

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 3:53pm PST 
I have used it, and did not have much in results. But I have a friend I show with that uses it all the time and thinks it is great. I guess the best thing I can say is give it a try and see if it works for you
[notify]
Barney,- friend of- Lennox

Bad to the Bone

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 10:27pm PST 
When Cindy was more active in dog shows (AKC) she and many of her human dog show friends used it because it really enhanced to color and appearance of the coat. It's a bit expensive, but it can have very good results.
[notify]