GO!

two free purina pro plan coupons for 6 lb bag

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Daisy Baby

Daddy's Spoiled- Little Girl!

Barked: Sat Nov 26, '11 4:40pm PST 
Hi guys I have two free coupons for purina pro plan or pro plan selects for up to 6 pounds. My dogs dont eat this food and thought since its close to christmas that I would give them away to someone in need. Please message me! I also have two free coupons for 3.5lb or smaller of cat food from pro plan or pro plan select. Thanks all hope everyone is doing well smile

Edited by moderator Fri Dec 2, '11 1:29pm PST

Edited by forums moderator
Piper

Bite, bite,- chew, chew!

Barked: Sun Dec 25, '11 7:21pm PST 
I just saw this post and if you still have the coupons I would LOVE them!
[notify]

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 4:14pm PST 
I would like to receive coupons like this. (Only dog food my service dog has ever had). How do you get these kind of coupons?
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue May 7, '13 5:56am PST 
Guest- This post is 2 years old. You however can often get coupons for the food you prefer to use at the web site for that food. If you like and use Purina products try going to Purina.com and see what offers they have.Personally,I prefer to use better quality food and find that I use considerably less of it so although it may seem to cost more it really costs about the same and I visit the vet alot less often and pick up far less poop.
[notify]