GO!

Dog food suppliers online that take paypal?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 11:38am PST 
Can anyone recommend a dog food supplier online that will take echecks through paypal as payment rather than just credit cards?

I usually get stuff from PetFoodDirect but I'm pretty sure they don't take Paypal. I need to use Paypal this month as I'm having an issue with my credit card that I need to straighten out before I use it again.

Thanks!
[notify]
Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 11:42am PST 
Not sure if they offer the paypal debit card to everyone or just businesses, but I have a paypal debit card I use that's a mastercard so it acts as a credit card as well to access my paypal funds.
[notify]
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 12:06pm PST 
I'm pretty sure anyone can get one. I don't have one though so it's not going to help me out now. I want to use Paypal to pay with an echeck from my bank account, not with money I have in paypal (because I don't have any $$ in my paypal account lol).
[notify]

CODY

Bird chaser!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 2:36pm PST 
I think I saw a paypal sign at petcarerx.com I am not 100% sure because I don't use paypal but you could check there. I buy my dog food from there now.
[notify]
Dolly

I'm spoiled but- not rotten!

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 10:48am PST 
depending on what kind of food you use USBones.com (they carry Innova, Grandma Lucy's, Wellness, Eagle Pack, EVO and California Nats) takes paypal. They also carry chews, treats, etc and 25% of the amount you pay goes to a shelter or rescue you choose from the list of those that have signed up. So its a win-win situation big grin
[notify]
Buddha

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 11:53am PST 
www.theanimalhouse.net I'm pretty sure k9cuisine and www.heartypet.com do as well.
[notify]
Dolly

I'm spoiled but- not rotten!

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 5:23pm PST 
oooooh! *smacks self in head* we order from K9Cuisine all the time and yes they do accept paypal way to go
[notify]
Maggie

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 10:16am PST 
I bought our dogs' food last time from petcarerx.com. You can pay with PayPal. Also, you can get a discount code and free shipping. That makes the price pretty good. Only used them once so far but had a good experience.
[notify]
Maggie

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 10:24am PST 
I bought our dogs' food last time from petcarerx.com. You can pay with PayPal. Also, you can get a discount code and free shipping. That makes the price pretty good. Only used them once so far but had a good experience.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 11:37am PST 
i know primepetsupply.com does that. However i don't know how pet food subscription works with paypal tho.

Edited by author Tue Mar 5, '13 11:45am PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2