GO!

Has anyone ordered food from k9cuisine.com?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Momo (formal- name: - Cozmo)

Happiness is- Just a Thing- called Mo

Barked: Sun Jan 2, '11 1:06pm PST 
They are fantastic. Besides the samples, they take food back easily if there's a problem and all their customer service people are really helpful. I've ordered from them on and off for years and they really are good.
[notify]
Jujubee

Extremely- Squirmy Escape- Artist

Barked: Mon Jan 10, '11 12:12pm PST 
Thanks everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I went ahead sent my order. They are really good! You get $10 off for new customers, and I get 10% off my next purchase too! They also upgraded my shipping for free, which I wasn't expecting at all. We got Jujubee's new food at a great price(cheaper than the Royal Canin she was on), free food samples, and Zuke's treats!cheer
[notify]

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 6:14pm PST 
comparing to their prices to primepetsupply.com i found them overpriced! Both offer Free shipping for dog food after a certain $$ amount, however looks like K9 Cuisine marking up their prices to cover shipping fees. Primepetsupply.com has a lot better prices on almost every dog food. I ordered couple of times with them, no problem so far!

Edited by author Mon Mar 11, '13 6:16pm PST

[notify]

Indy

Can I get a- belly rub?

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 6:35pm PST 
I've bought couple things from them when they were on clearance, but truthfully compared to some other pet food websites like www.chewy.com and www.petbest.com, they are way overpriced.

For example:

Orijen:
k9cuisine: $81.98
chewy- $69.99

taste of the wild:
k9cuisine: $54.12
chewy: $46.99

wellness core ocean
k9cuisine: $87.85
chewy: $63.99 ($23 difference!)

Instinct Chicken
k9cuisine: $70.76
chewy: $50.99 ( $20 difference!)

Pure vita salmon/potatp
k9cuisine: $74.47
chewy: $52.99 ($21 difference!)

Nutrisource grain free lamb
k9cuisine: $64.54
chewy: $47.99

Blue Bufallo Wilderness salmon
k9cuisine: $82.99
chewy:$57.99 (a whopping $27 difference!)

obviously I'm little bored, but point is, will never shop there unless something is on clearance with a significant discount.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2