GO!

Has anyone ordered food from k9cuisine.com?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jujubee

Extremely- Squirmy Escape- Artist

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 10:52pm PST 
I am looking to change Jujubee's food, and I found one on k9cuisine.com. Does anyone here have any feedback from ordering from this site? They seem to have other products I'm looking for as well including Zukes, which is Jujubee's favorite treats. I'm just not used to buying dog food online so I want to be safe. Any info is helpful.
Thanks everyone!
[notify]
Titan

snugglesaurus- rex

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 4:55am PST 
i've only ordered the free samples while they have free shipping and i had to have those sent to my mom and she got them so i guess it's okay.

i currently live overseas and use petfooddirect.com to order my dog food. i have zero complaints with them, they shipped me 67 pounds of stuff for only $16 in shipping! happy dance
[notify]
Josie

I\'m all ears!

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 5:17am PST 
I've ordered treats from there several times, and wouldn't hesitate to order in the future. I was happy with k9cuisine.
[notify]

Peter Parker

Peace, Love &- Dachshunds

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 6:06am PST 
I have ordered Peter's food from there before and I liked them. No problems with the food or deliverybig grin
[notify]
Jujubee

Extremely- Squirmy Escape- Artist

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 6:21am PST 
Thanks everyone! Jujubee and I wish you a wonderful new year!hughappy danceparty
[notify]
Steele

The Guardian

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 6:49am PST 
I've ordered dog food from there. I love that you get to pick 10 free samples too with your order. I bought two medium sized bags of Nature's Variety and one of the bags had a cut on it (about 1-2 inches long) and crumbs had leaked out but the cut was just on the very outside to where the glue underneath was still barely holding it together. I just didn't worry about it.

But someone else mentioned on Dogster before that something small was wrong with their bag of food (can't remember what) but it wasn't a big deal. She let them know anyway and they unexpectedly sent her a new bag, free of charge (she didn't ask for a new bag). Very good people, I'd say. I'd order from them again.
[notify]
Dolly

I'm spoiled but- not rotten!

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 8:39am PST 
we order from them all the time! order one day and we get the food within 2 days! awesome service!
[notify]
Noah

Love Bug

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 11:25am PST 
K9Cuisine.com is a great company.!cheer Orders are shipped/received very quickly. Never had an issue. way to go
[notify]
Stella Agnes- CGC/TDI

CGC, Therapy- Dog. My velcro- girl!

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 1:31pm PST 
Good company, IMO. I haven't ordered from them in awhile, but when I did order food and treats, supplements, etc. they came quickly and everything was great!
[notify]
♥Mila- ♥

Pretty girl

Barked: Sun Jan 2, '11 10:46am PST 
They are an awesome company, their shipping is free if you spend over $50 and the foods gets here pretty fast. To top it off you get to pick 10 free samples, which is awesome.
I would not hesitate from bying from them at all, we have ordered food from them for quite sometime now, and we alsways get great service. No complaints at all.big grin
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2