GO!

LIVE AND DEAD WORM FOUND IN WELLNESS DRY DOG FOOD

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 5:50am PST 
first of all the thread is 4 years old. I have been feeding wellness for a few years now and never had a problem. I will continue to feed wellness and not change it based on a guest member who has been here one day and dragged this old thread up. shrug
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 8:56pm PST 
"guys this is 4 year old shrug not anything recent way to go someone dragged this up from pages and pages back in the forum"

Your point in making two posts?

The guest posted this recently.. 2013 who cares if the thread was resurrected. At least it is on topic to original posting.

I know the original post is from 2009.

I replied my info because ignoring doesn't get you anywhere all the time.

I haven't had issue of worms or anything.

I don't want others to think the brand is bad due to one or two incidence.

The issue is probably due to poor storage or hole somewhere.

moth larvae can be found in human food to.

Unless you post picture proof it is really hard to say what your saying of worms or larvae in the kibble is true or not.

Friend I know posted a pic of something bad in a dog treat I can believe that as it's a picture not just caps or words.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3