GO!

Anyone heard of Gnawlers?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Ryleigh

Flying Dog

Barked: Thu Aug 2, '12 7:19am PST 
Yes, these bones are available in the USA, a search via your favorite search engine will bring them up under "gnawlers". They are made of compressed rawhide and there is quite a bit of information about them at www.gnawlers.info

My dog has been enjoying them for over 2 years and they are one of her favorite treats. She has beautiful teeth and I credit regular healthy chewing. A mothers love knows no bounds.

Edited by author Wed Jan 2, '13 2:06pm PST

[notify]

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 10:56am PST 
www.GNAWLERS.com

Edited by author Wed Jan 2, '13 2:32pm PST

[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 8:48am PST 
No way are my dogs eating ANY product manufactured in China, especially not a rawhide product. I am also not real confident with a website with spelling errors all over the place like theirs!
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3