GO!

Dog eats human poop

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Meridian

Proud to be a- kitchen wolf!!!

Barked: Thu Dec 14, '06 10:17pm PST 
I don't think there's too much to be worried about. Most human pathogens don't really cross over to dogs, plus they have the systems to deal with whatever uglies might be hanging out.

Like Darby mentioned accessibility-wise, Meridian has had the opportunity to do what she will with human poop on a couple occasions. She chose to ROLL in it. Maybe you should be happy Clyde ate it? I can tell you the resulting bath was one I would have prefered not to have given. Blech!
[notify]

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 3:44pm PST 
Well, it happened today here. My son clogged the toilet and didnt think to shut the lid when he came to get me, and there she was in the toilet.......EWE!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2