GO!

What is a bully stick?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Stewie

On the Look Out

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 1:38am PST 
haha. Since this old thread got pulled up anyways...

I love Bully Sticks. My question is: does anyone else have really bad bully stick breath? red face Mom doesn't like my kisses anymore.laugh out loudBOL.
[notify]
♥- Sparky- ♥

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 3:09pm PST 
Yes... it happens.laugh out loud Just get the natural ones and the breath shouldn't be as badbig grin

**Faints** I can't BELIEVE that somebody didn't know what a bully stick was!!!!!eek

Edited by author Sat Feb 5, '11 3:09pm PST

[notify]
Silva

Can we play,- lets play,- pretty please!!

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 7:24pm PST 
Just told mom and dad to order us some of these. Mom found out about 4 weeks ago what Bully sticks are and now it's even more clarified for her. She keeps laughing, but she is ordering them. Looking forward to our special treats... I think she should get 12 inch ones for us sibes don't you.....cheer
[notify]

Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Sun Feb 6, '11 10:14am PST 
Oh gosh, when my dad asked what the bully stick was made of I had to kinda give an indirect answer because it was embarassing to say out loud. I told him "Uh...part of a bull. Sometimes they're made from tendons, and other times something else."

They look kinda thick to be tendons...some of them are thinner, though. I have seen bully sticks made from tendons, according to the ingredients list.
[notify]
Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Barked: Sun Feb 6, '11 10:16am PST 
The ones at SitStay.com don't stink big grin And they last AGES, Winnie loves them.
[notify]
Ryleigh

Flying Dog

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 8:45am PST 
How do you explain to a 7 year old where a bully stick comes from? I kind of am noting looking forward to the question.
[notify]
Ava, NTD

Miss Ava Roo

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 7:52pm PST 
You could tell him that bullysticks come from little boy cows that act up in school or don't do their homework naughty
[notify]
Ryleigh

Flying Dog

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 6:25am PST 
That's so funny. She is a girl in any case, but the yuck factor is so strong in my head....well I just can't do it. I mean to have the thing lying around the house....just doesn't seem right. Now don't get me wrong I eat beef alright....lol....just not that type.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 11:33am PST 
we love bully stick we get then chip on kingbully2012 store on ebay an also beef gullet my dog adore this products
[notify]
Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 7:56pm PST 
Nice thread!laugh out loud Gotta say Otto loves him some bull willies!
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8