GO!

What is a bully stick?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 6 of 8: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
♥- Crazy Daisy- ♥

The Craaazy Min- Pin

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 11:29am PST 
Bully sticks are probably my most often bought dog treat. laugh out loud My pack loves them and I love them because they keep their teeth clean. I'd much rather give them a bully stick than brush their teeth any day, since I'm scared of the chemicals in the tooth paste.

I always order off of Best Bully Sticks. smile They have great prices and are very fast at shipping. The 6" bully sticks are $0.95 and the 12" bully sticks are $1.89.

snoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Sabrina

Barracuda's- coming get ready- to run

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '09 11:44am PST 
Shop around and you can normally get a good deal on bully Sticks. PetFood Express has a Buy 3 get 1 free deal and you buy them by the each much cheaper than Petco or Petsmart. Sabrina absolutely loves them but i worry about telling her what they really are, hate to be by a farm and she decides to go for a fresh one.
[notify]
Rondo

Puppy Prodigy

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '09 11:55am PST 
Bully stick=heaven.

Check out my main page...Mommy just uploaded a pic of me enjoying my 3-foot-long bully. YUMMY!

Bam-Bam, CGC

Lil' Rubble

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '09 12:09pm PST 
I don't know if anybody cleared this up in the previous 6 pages, but it's not the actual penis. It's the tendon used to flex/move the penis.
ETA: Oh goodness... Just realized this thread is YEARS old!

Edited by author Sat Jul 4, '09 12:10pm PST

[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 6:50pm PST 
Thats ok Bam Bam I wanted to know myself. Or so I thought!red face
[notify]
Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 7:31pm PST 
"Just realized this thread is YEARS old!"
You're right. shock
[notify]
Logan

Don't THINK- about going- anywhere w/o me

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 3:52pm PST 
I order from Best as well. My Logan loves them. He's a tiny pap so one lasts for a month!!!
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 4:24pm PST 
"Just realized this thread is YEARS old!"

Even more years old now. shock

I don't know if anybody cleared this up in the previous 6 pages, but it's not the actual penis. It's the tendon used to flex/move the penis.

I didn't actually know that. red face I just knew it was part of it, just never knew which part.
[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 4:37pm PST 
Why are so many old threads getting bumped up lately? shrug
[notify]
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 7:29pm PST 
Nobody has stirred up any trouble lately maybe?

It gets boring without some sort of rip-snortin' debate going on. laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 8: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8