GO!

What is a bully stick?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 8: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Duchess

Save a- Life:- Adopt!

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 11:19am PST 
Well, because of all the rave reviews Mom has read on Dogster about Bully Sticks, she said next time she goes to PetSmart she's getting me one!! Yay!! But does the price of 12.99 seem a bit high to you for a 12 inch bully stick? Mommy just doesn't know what a normal price is for them...
Kaiser - My sweet boy- is gone

The Mister

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 11:35am PST 
Is anyone an eBayer? Cause if so.. Mom knows a great store on eBay that sells bullysticks in bulk for a not so high price. Mom has been ordering from her for years!
[notify]
Raskol

Paddle!- Paddle!- Splash!

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 11:52am PST 
$12.99 for a 12 inch is highway robbery--my specialty doggie boutique sells them for $4.25 a piece and I think that's too much too, but way better than 13 bucks.

Edited by author Thu Dec 7, '06 11:53am PST

[notify]

Duchess

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 11:58am PST 
Wow! Thanks for telling me that, Raskol. Mommy will definitely be shopping around some. There are a few small pet shops around... some of them may have them for less than 13 dollars!
Duchess

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 11:59am PST 
Kaiser, Mommy sometimes shops on eBay... I think she wants to just buy me one or two bully sticks at first to see if I like them (which I probably will) and then after that, she may start ordering them in bulk.
Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 12:03pm PST 
Hey, Dallas..... back to your original questions... YES they are (generally) safe chews, as they are more digestible and don't usually come off in big chunks like rawhide, etc. Your humans should still supervise you when you chew just to be sure. Also YES they are great for teeth cleaning. My teeth are super pearly white, thanks totally to bully sticks!

But even if they weren't safe and "hygienic"... they are SOOOOO GOOD!!! Your life will never be the same once you've tried one. They... are... PAWSOME!!!
[notify]
Brody

The best things- come in little- packages

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 12:11pm PST 
Wow! $13! That's expensive!

Brody's 6 in. bullies range in price from $2-$5
[notify]
Duchess

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 12:12pm PST 
Well I'm glad Mommy didn't buy it and let herself get ripped off!! Hopefully some of the local shops carry them at more reasonable prices! smile
Brody

The best things- come in little- packages

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 12:15pm PST 
Check your local pet supply shops or feed stores. Also, PetEdge sells them for a pretty good price if you ever put orders in there.

Brody has been a bully stick addict lately. I take them away from him when we go to bed, and he wakes up in the middle of the night and barks at the refrigerator where I keep them. He LOVES them!
[notify]
Duchess

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 12:21pm PST 
Wow! I hope I like them as much as Brody does. Thanks for the advice smile
  (Page 2 of 8: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8