GO!

Purina Frosty Paws Ice Cream

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Jun 6, '13 9:22pm PST 
Ancient thread..buy here is the home made recipe...and theres nothing that isnt good in it.. and the Boys love it.. and I do too !

1 container fat free plain yoghurt (the very large size)
1 large jar baby food bananas (or peach, any flavour really)
2 tbs honey
2 tbs peanut butter

Put in a blender and mix. Then pour in to plastic ice cube trays and freeze. When they are frozen, pop them out and store in freezer bags.
[notify]
Tessie

Which way did- they go?

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 7:45am PST 
that's just about the same recipe I use Flicka! Except I use a regular banana. I freeze in the silver cupcake liners and just store in freezer bags when frozen. way to go I tried the ice cube trays but had a heck of a time popping them out laugh out loud
[notify]
Sidney

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 2:43am PST 
YOU ARE RIGHT... TOTAL CRAP! I have been feeding my 8 small dogs 2-3 small slices of regular Popsicles and was a little concerned. I had noticed the Frosty Paws in the store. I checked out the ingredients the other day and was shocked; but I guess since Purina makes their dog food with CRAP they're going to use CRAP for these!...I'll stick with the Popsicles (NO artificial sweeteners!), my dogs like to be able to pop them in their mouths.blue dog
[notify]

Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 5:58am PST 
Bumping because of silly spambot!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 5:08pm PST 
Bumping too !
[notify]

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 7:26pm PST 
Watch for an organic healthy Frozen Dog Treat coming to Canada .. the Pupsicle company will be distributing them across the country soon.

Edited by author Wed Aug 14, '13 11:39am PST

Approved by forums moderator
Buddy

The Big Poobahs

Barked: Thu Aug 15, '13 11:17am PST 
Bumping for spam bots...
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3