GO!

Flat Coat Retrievers Unite here

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Mon Feb 22, '10 1:09pm PST 
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!wavewavewave
[notify]
Ranger

"What's that- smell?"

Barked: Sun May 9, '10 4:58pm PST 
Nice to see all the other gorgeous flatties!! My guy is a rescue and has a patch of white hair on his chest but I think he's definitely a flattie x...no undercoat for one thing!

I had a golden retriever growing up and it seems like ranger has a lot of golden retriever traits/characteristics but maybe they're flat coat traits too? I've never met anyone in "real life" who has one so don't know.

Anyway, Ranger is a 2 yr old (approx) flat coat cross. He's got an average amount of energy, but maybe it just seems average since we're constantly doing stuff and he never has a chance to get too full of beans. He's super calm, never jumps up on people or on couches, and incredibly smart (and stubborn!!). Next to hiking, his favourite thing in the world is snuggling on the couch with me. He also just adores the neighbourhood kids and loves to sit and get petted by them.

I just love him! I'm not sure how accurately he represents the breed, but he is a great dog and everyone who meets him loves him.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3