GO!

Flat Coat Retrievers Unite here

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Angel

Live everyday- with TONS of- Kisses

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 1:36pm PST 
Hello all you Flatties out there! I wanted to start this forum since it has not been done yet! So come on in and join! Let's all share our Love of the Faltties here!

Angel is my love, she is 1 yr old and has already had 1 BOB in June of 2007, she has started training in agility classes and is doing wonderfully in that...

Look forward to meeting any more Flatties!hug
[notify]
Tavi

Better to ask- forgivenes than- permission

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 6:55pm PST 
Great idea. I've been a member of Dogster for a couple of years!!! Great to meet y'all on this forum.snoopy
[notify]
Angel

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '07 8:51pm PST 
Nice to meet you Tavi. I love your coloring not to many liver's out there these days. Thanks for joining our forum and if you have more friends send them on over.
Angel
[notify]

Chaya

I'll do anything- for a treat!

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '07 3:11pm PST 
Hi there! I guess this thread is lacking life thinking
I would love to meet and talk to flat owners on dogster. Come on! cheercheercheer Let's try and really unite here! wink
[notify]
Sadie - (4/26/00 - 7/24/08)

Can we- play,play, play

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '07 10:37am PST 
I am glad to meet other flat coated pals. Not a lot of people seem to have ever heard of our breed.

My sis was liver, but she went to the bridge a while ago.
[notify]
Angel

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '08 1:11am PST 
Hi gang, Sorry I have not been on here for awhile! Let's start this up again!
[notify]
Raven

There is no 5- second rule on- my shift.

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 7:37pm PST 
Others like me? When my mom takes me on outings at least one person always asks her "what kind of dog is that?" Even with my grey muzzle and eyebrows I am still a striking beauty! Like being gorgeous isn't enough, I have a personality that lacks nothing. Yeah, I am a little full of myself, but why not? I am a Flat Coat Retriever! cheer

Raven (with Mom's help)
[notify]
Hudson

Aint nothing but- a hound dog

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '08 1:54pm PST 
hi
is angel really only 1 year old? Hudson is almost 2 but he is so jumpy when he sees other dogs and other people that i cant control him. he is not aggressive he would never hurt anybody he is very gentle but is just too jumpy!
please do you have any training tips for me?

Edited by author Wed Aug 20, '08 2:06pm PST

[notify]
Pirate

chew it up and- then chew some- more

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 1:16pm PST 
I just want to say it's great to see others out there that love their flaties toocheer
[notify]
Angel

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 1:18pm PST 
Hey all,
My mom says to let you know she is sooo sorry for not letting me keep up on this page...

Hope everyone had a Great Holiday Season...

blue dog

Mom says she'll try to keep in better contact with you all...

Have a great day!dog
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3