GO!

Eurasier HELP

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Aya

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 9:24am PST 
I have had Aya (pronounced eye-ah) for over a week now and he have formed a amazing bond but she isn't bonding with anyone else in the family like my parents or my brothers. She's developed a slight separation anxiety from me, i try to leave her for a bit a day, like leave her with my mum/dad for an hour a day. But every morning and every time I'm back with her she cries and wees herself. My parents say she just constantly whines and scratches on the door when i am not there, she has no interest in my family. I also don't think she has normal eurasier traits compared to what i have researched, she barks a lot and constantly runs! Don't get me wrong, she is my world but i just hate seeing her stressed. I feel if she bonded with the family better it would be so much easier for her. Saying that she is attached to the hip with my year old chihuahua!
[notify]