GO!

Eurasier Info Request

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Fri Oct 16, '09 10:45pm PST 
While looking around on Dogster, I found the Eurasier and thought about eventually getting one. however, I would like some information, other than what they give on the site, to know what other Eurasier owners think.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun Dec 27, '09 9:43pm PST 
Eurasiers are awesome dogs! Braeden is such a wonderful boy. They are really calm dogs. They are also watchful and very close with their family. Braeden does not like to be out of our sight. He is also very sensetive and will sulk for hours when corrected. The best breed I can compare the Eurasier to is the Chow Chow. Eurasiers are companion dogs, not working dogs in any way. Having a Eurasier professionaly trained is not a good idea; they need their family to do the training. They are not outside dogs either. If lefted out in the yard away from their family they will become very depressed. While they aren't a working dog, they still love to participate in a variety of activities.
[notify]