GO!

Hi

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ozzee

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 5:53pm PST 
I was wondering if any one could help me out... we adopted this beautiful boy about 1 month ago and was told he was a b/c or b/c mix, now someone told he he looks more line an English Shepherd?/ can anyone help??

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2043965&id=120818835 5&l=b2300e5dbb

he is the red/white one with the tail
[notify]
Chandler

Code name:- Farmcollie

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 8:14am PST 
Sorry, I can't see Facebook photos as I haven't joined yet.

You can make a photo a floaty pic in your post by using this gadget.

It ends up looking
like this.

That's a field full of ES, btw.
[notify]
Ranger

Here I am, Adore- me

Barked: Thu May 27, '10 9:56pm PST 
When I was adopted from the Humane Society my paperwork said I was a Border Collie mix. But when Mom took me to a dog fanciers event people kept coming up to us and saying what a beautiful English shepherd I was. Mom didn't even know there was such a breed but when she did some research she discovered that I matched the breed characteristics right down the line except for being a big guy. She mailed a photo of me and description to an English Shepherd site (sorry I don't remember which one) and they answered that without expensive genetic testing they couldn't say for sure but that I was definitely an English Shepherd type.

I don't know if that helps your family figure out what you are but maybe it helps to know you aren't the only one.
[notify]