GO!

Match for Wacky Labrador?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 11:26am PST 
My darling one year old Labbie, Savannah is asking for a playmate/sib. The dog we owned before her was an American Cocker, and we loved her very much - but I feel like she would have been too small to handle big Savvy (85 lbs. of Lab!)

How about the English? They seem a little bigger and more athletic? Would this be a potential match up? Savvy loves little dogs, and is not at all aggressive, but I want to avoid accidents....
Savvy's Mama
[notify]
Oliver

Ollie, minature- baby bear(:

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 10:14am PST 
They are very energetic dogs.

I would recommend them because they are friendly dogs, never aggressive if you train them right.dog
[notify]
Roy

little old man

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '07 10:34pm PST 
my best friend is a big chocolate lab. where he's neurotic about the tennis ball, i'm WAY more layed back. But they do say opposites attract. we both love walks at the park and swimming in the lake. Heck, i'm even up for a regular game of fetch...but lets not go overboard with it!
[notify]