GO!

They are crazy

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cuddles

Cuddle Wuddles

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '07 10:44pm PST 
Hi All,
I have a 4 year old cocker and they are just so crazy. Mine carries soft toys in her mouth all of the time. She goes out and in the doggy door about a hundred times a day, and she has to have a toy in her mouth every time she goes out. I come home and there are 30 toys outside. Same when someone comes to the door, has to have a toy in her mouth. I love her so much, personality plussnoopy
[notify]
BUDDY

BUD BUD

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 9:49am PST 
Buddy is an English Cocker and his ball is like an appendage to his face it is always in his mouth he would sleep with it if we let him!
[notify]
Empress

Funny and Freak!

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 10:09am PST 
My dog Empress, an English Cocker Spaniel is the unique breed of dog we've had, her actions are all unbelievable. She acts and stare at people to make us think that she understands us completely. She's so intelligent and naughtynaughty, an example of that is, she's aware of my rules not to grab anything around the house unless if I gave it to her, but everytime she wanted get my attention it became one of her tricks by grabbing anything when i'm near & run around, & when she knows that she had my attention (doesn't care if I noticed her angrily) she'll look to my face, bark, and showed me by staring to a spot, or thing repeatedly for me to help her (i.e., refill her water bowl w cold water cos she's very thirsty; or when princess stole her snack) and a lot more crazy acts from her. little angel
[notify]