GO!

who has a dogue???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Sammy the- Bull

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 6:13am PST 
I have a 16 month old dogue de bordeaux, this is my second one, my first one died from cancer, he was only 4 years old. They are great dogs, so I had to get another one right away. Where ever we go we get stopped, people want to take pictures of him. He gets alone with everything, he lives with two cats. party
[notify]
Choi

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 3:10pm PST 
Hi I Have a dogue de bordeaux his name is Choi and he is 5yrs old.
He has a great temperament and so soft and cuddly, he is just a great dog and has such a great character I did wish to breed with him but his hip score was 36 so it looks like i wont get an offspring from him which is such a shame!!!
He lives with 2 cats Bella and Kia and 2 dogs Lily and Jasper they are very bossy especially Lily she picks on Choi and puts him in his place.
When bedtime comes he picks up his bed and pulls it into the hall way with his mouth and pretends to be sleeping just occassionly lifting his eye open not and again....
I love him to bits brings all of us great joy and part of our family.
XXX
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 6:11pm PST 
Hi everyonewave, We are also new here. We get our bundle of joy in 2 weeks we are so exicited and such proud parents to our lil girl. We will post pictures as soon as possible. As far as feeding our breeder uses Pro Plan Lg Breed Puppy and they love it and are doing great on it. Good luck to all new mommy and daddys and enjoy your baby. cloud 9
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 6:14pm PST 
Hi everyonewave, We are also new here. We get our bundle of joy in 2 weeks we are so exicited and such proud parents to our lil girl. We will post pictures as soon as possible. As far as feeding our breeder uses Pro Plan Lg Breed Puppy and they love it and are doing great on it. Good luck to all new mommy and daddys and enjoy your baby. cloud 9
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 6:25pm PST 
[notify]
Bianca

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 11:58am PST 
Hi Dogue lovers, My name is Bianca and I am a Dogue De Bordeaux too. My mommy and daddy say I am the love of their life and that I am so cute, loving, funny and smart and such a little angel. I am 4 months old and weigh 40# they say if I grow into my feet I will be huge, I eat Pro-Plan Lg breed puppy right now and so far am doing great. We look foward to meeting everyone.
[notify]
Colassus

Barked: Sat May 31, '08 9:58pm PST 
Hi ya'all just new to the site... I love my DDB and im interested in learning more about this beautiful breed~
[notify]
KING BRODIE- ALPHA DOGUE

Dozer your way- to what you- want!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 7:59pm PST 
I have a ddb. Always will. I'm a dogue gal for life
[notify]

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 10:47pm PST 
I had a DDB but sadly got diagnosed with a really rare and nasty cancer at a very young age (1.5 yrs old) Specifically it was gastrointestinal leiomyosarcoma.

However, the short time we had with him made us fall in love with the breed. My wife and I love mastiffs in general! We also had a bull mastiff who got lymphoma at 5 years old. She went two rounds of chemo and lived for 18 months after being diagnosed. So, all in all what i can take from my experience with these types of large dogs is that cancer runs rampant! On the flip side, their temperament and loyalty is unmatched! Mastiffs in general are just level headed and seem to strive at keeping the mood calm. If there was a fight at the dog park, my bullmastiff would be the one to break it up. While my DDB would stand behind her acting tuff.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2